1. This contest is open to legal residents of Ontario only, and runs from October 9th, 2009 at midnight EDT to October 23rd, 2009 at 11:59pm EDT ('Contest Period'). Contestants must be at least 14 years of age by the last day of the contest period, and their date of entry. The contest is limited to one entry per person, per e-mail address. Attempts for more than one person to enter using a different e-mail address will have their additional entries disqualified.
Employees and their immediate family members, (e.g. those living in the same household), of One Movie, Five Views, or Universal Studios Home Entertainment Canada, are ineligible to compete in this contest at any time.
The official time-keeping device for this contest is One Movie, Five Views' clock. We are not responsible for late entries, such as when attempting to enter a minute before the contest ends.
This contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. How to enter:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
The e-mail must include:
1) Your full name
2) Your favorite Will Ferrell line
3) An e-mail address where you can be contacted, should you be a winner.
3. Prizes: There will be five prize packs to be won, consisting of:
A Land of The Lost DVD,
A Land of The Lost T-Shirt
A Land of The Lost Compass keychain
This pack will be sent out to the winners by the sponser, Universal Studios Home Entertainment Canada.
This prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash equivalent. There will be no substitutes. The odds of winning depend entirely upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize Administration: A random draw will be held on Saturday, October 24th, 2009 at 9:00am EDT. Winners will be chosen by a random draw from all eligible entries received.
The winner will be notified by email by 11:00am EDT, on October 24th, 2009, at which time, they must respond, to confirm their win and provide a shipping address for the prize to be mailed to. The address will not be shared with any parties other than the prize sponsor, Universal Studios Home Entertainment Canada, where the DVD will be mailed out from.
If, for any reason, a selected entrant cannot reply by e-mail by 11:59pm EDT on Tuesday, October 27th, 2009, his/her entry will be disqualified and another random draw will be held for the prize.
5. Conditions: By participating in One Movie, Five Views' Land of The Lost DVD Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to these official rules and regulations, which shall be final and legally binding. One Movie, Five Views is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, falsified, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void.
One Movie, Five Views does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human or technical errors; lost, delayed or incomprehensible data; or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software, or any combination of such.
No entrants will be contacted unless they are selected as a prize winner. This contest is subject to Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws.
One Movie, Five Views has the right to publish the first name and last name initial of the prize winner in the contest.
6. By entering and accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her first name, and last initial on www.onemoviefiveviews.com, in connection with this contest.
7. One Movie, Five Views reserves the right to cancel or to change this contest at any time, in any way, without prior notice. One Movie, Five Views shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may come up or occur in connection with the contest including, but not limited to, any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software, or any combination of the above, as a result of participation in this contest.
8. Privacy: One Movie, Five Views respects your right to privacy. Unless otherwise indicated above, any information provided will only be used to execute this contest. By providing personally identifiable information, you consent to the collection of this information by One Movie, Five Views, and sent to Universal Studios Home Entertainment Canada should you be a winner, for the purpose of administering this contest. Except where required by law, One Movie, Five Views will not disclose consumer information to any other third parties.