Logo © One Movie, Five Views - Header design by Erin V.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Thoughts on the “Where the Wild Things Are” Trailer

I didn’t want to post this right away, but by now a lot of people have probably watched the trailer for Spike Jonze’s upcoming book adaptation. Well, here are my thoughts. What we have on our hands is one of the greatest first-trailers for a film in quite some time. The more I watch the trailer, it’s use of music and visuals make me anticipate this film more and more. The film will be powerful, emotional and moving, as well as action-packed and exciting. But more importantly a book that a lot of people, myself included, grew up reading, will finally be adapted for the big screen. I have been anticipating this film for quite some time and could have only hoped it would be this good. I cannot wait for October 16th.


-John C.

No comments: