Logo © One Movie, Five Views - Header design by Erin V.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Princess and the Frog on DVD Today

Walt Disney Pictures return to hand-drawn animation is available on DVD today. I fondly remember seeing this film in theatres - I had a huge smile on my face for the entire running time, except for the few moments when I had to wipe a tear from my eye. This is a great film, an instant classic, one of the very best of last year.


We reviewed it when it opened in theatres on December 11th. We all loved it, our consensus was:


The Princess and the Frog is an instant Disney classic, filled with lovable characters and a great soundtrack. With exquisite animation, this is one to bring the whole family to see on the big screen. **** (Out of 4)”


It is available as a Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy combo-pack. This is one film to add to your collection.


-John C.

No comments: